It’s Halloween time again so that means it’s time to make festive Halloween recipes! So over the weekend my girls and I made hot dog mummies. They were easy to make and a fun lunch to eat!
What You Need to Make Hot Dog Mummies:
- 1 8 oz. can of Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated dough
- Cocktail-size hot dogs
- Mustard (and/or ketchup!)
- Cookie sheet
- Wax paper
How to Make Hot Dog Mummies:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Roll out Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated dough.
3. Cut dough in half vertically to create two 11×7 rectangles.
4. Cut each half of dough crosswise to create a total of 44 (7 x 1/2) inch strips.
5. Wrap one strip of dough around each mini hot dog to make the hot dog look like a mummy.
6. Place each hot dog mummy on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper about 2 inches apart.
7. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Use toothpicks to create eyes by dotting on mustard or ketchup.
These hot dog mummies are so yummy and are great for Halloween parties! For more cooking ideas, check out these kid friendly recipes!
For more Halloween fun, check out these paper bag pumpkins, paper plate pumpkins, painted pumpkin ideas, soup can mummies, bat cookies, pumpkin shaped Rice Krispie treats, how to make Halloween masks and Halloween movies that won’t scare your kids!